Two truths and a lie
I went to a training day where “Two Truths and a Lie” was the ice-breaker. We were terribly unprepared in the beginning, but by the end people had good lies to mix in and the rest of us had good guesses. But it got me thinking that perhaps I could make a bunch of random facts and mix in a lie, then my readers could comment with what they think the lie is. Let’s play!
- I have had surgery
- I have flown a plane
- I have not visited Newfoundland
- I have not visited New Brunswick
- I have not visited Nova Scotia
- I have not visited Prince Edward Island
- I have watched more of the Rio 2016 Olympics than any other Olympics combined
- I coach high school students in Freestyle Wrestling
- I do not have a family doctor
- According to my future goals, I have a lot of learning ahead of me. A LOT.
- I have eaten kangaroo
- I have visited family in the hospital
- I have visited the ER for myself
So, you have 12 truths and a single lie. Which is lie? Comment with your thoughts!
–Kiyoshi “The Prototype”
Your #1 Canadian eh?
Respect the Technique, Triangle Army