Some more goals!
With the new year comes another 6-month update! Goals, goals, goals!
gain a long-term sponsor that is willing for more than one-shot sponsorship
- Triangle Athletics is my awesome sponsor!
research all of the necessary information for studying abroad in Australia research all of the necessary information for becoming an Australian resident/citizen
- Due to the financial cost, Australia has been nixed, in favour of a Bachelor’s in Physical Education and Coaching, and a Master’s in Sport Psychology or Science of Kinesiology in Canada
Still to-do/long-term from 2014:
- earn my purple belt in BJJ
- research the time and cost for becoming a Registered Massage Therapist (to supplement BA and MA)
- re-start my running exercise, re-time my 1-mile, 5k, and 10k times
- improve upon my 1-mile, 5k, and 10k times
New short- and long-term for 2015 and beyond:
- earn my diploma in Sport Science
- enter the Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching program
- graduate with my Bachelor’s degree
What are some of your goals? Have you accomplished any big ones? Let me know!
–Kiyoshi “The Prototype”
Your #1 Canadian eh?
Respect the Technique, Triangle Army